Saturday, February 20, 2010

How can I get to the Clarion Hotel Downtown by Metro and what places I can find there?

How can I get to the Clarion Hotel Downtown by Metro and what places I can find there. please I need your help. Thanks. Happy new year.How can I get to the Clarion Hotel Downtown by Metro and what places I can find there?
Wow, that's a long, crappy walk from the Metro Red Line station.





The Clarion Downtown is really not in Downtown, it's west of downtown, almost in Koreatown.





You didn't say where you are coming from, but I'll guess the airport. The best way to get there is to take the ';Flyaway'; bus to Union Station. You'll find it on the lower level outside each terminal. From Union Station, go downstairs to the Red Line, which you take to Macarthur Park station. Then go south on Alvarado 4 blocks, turn left on Olympic, and go two more blocks.





Macarthur Park is rather dangerous, even in daytime. It is known for its crime and drug dealing.





If you want to go places, get back on the Red Line. Around Union Station, you have Olvera Street, Phillippe's, and Chinatown. Around the Civic Center station, you have Walt Disney Concert Hall, and the Music Center. At Hollywood %26amp; Highland, you have the Kodak Theater, Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, and the Hollywood %26amp; Highland complex. The next stop to the north is Universal Studios.





Have fun, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment