Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm looking for a nice hotel downtown Chicago close to Michigan Avenue.?

hyatt off wacker it's about a block from michigan..of course there are several hotels ON michigan just look @ hotels.com for a complete list.I'm looking for a nice hotel downtown Chicago close to Michigan Avenue.?
I've always been a fan of the Swissotel off of Michigan Ave. and Wacker Drive. It's a very nice place with great service and an awesome view of the lake. I recommend calling the hotel to see if there are any current specials.I'm looking for a nice hotel downtown Chicago close to Michigan Avenue.?
I just got home from staying at the Club Quarters downtown. Was in a perfect location and clean.
There are many.. Look at the Holiday Inn
Pick congress
North of the Chicago River or South of the Chicago River?





North Michigan (Wrigley Building, Water Tower)


- Intercontinential


- Sheraton


- Conrad Hotel


- Radisson


- Park Hyatt


- Omni


- Wyndham


- Allerton Crowne Plaza


- 4 Point Sheraton


- Hilton





South Michigan (Millenium Park, Downtown)


- Hyatt


- Swissotel


- Hard Rock Hotel


- Hotel 71


- Hotel Monaco





I saw stick with the ones north of the Chicago River area to be closer to the shopping. I really like the Wyndham and Conrad Hotel.
http://joystar.joystar.com/?AgentID=1000鈥?/a>


http://us.bedsonline.com/rsv01.jsp
Wow....excellent question as there are LOTS of fine Hotels on or near Michigan Avenue. Some questions come to mind though( I am Owner of a Travel Agency; as such I deal with these and similar situations regularly):





1-What type of amenities are important to you?


2-Maximum you want to spend per night, keeping in mind that this is Downtown Chicago?


3-How long a stay?





Those minor considerations aside(and they are important as no 2 Hotels are alike), there's plenty of Hotel options in the Downtown Chicago area. If you could kindly either call, email me at: indysteve15663@yahoo.com, or reach me through Yahoo Messenger with your specific criteria, we can search through the many fine Downtown Chicago Hotels and also help you in making an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment