Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need to find out how to get cheap hotels downtown CHICAGO!?

I have been to CHICAGO 3 times in the last month and want to know how to find cheap hotels in the downtown area. My friend said he got the HOWARD JOHNSON by Rainforest Cafe for $35 a night for a weekend but I tried and no luck. They are all at least $90. ANY SUGGESTIONS????????????????? 10 PTS%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I need to find out how to get cheap hotels downtown CHICAGO!?
I highly recommend using this bidding technique with priceline.com:


http://www.how2dothings.com/how-to-find-鈥?/a>


I have been able to use this rebidding technique to get 4 or 5 star hotels in Chicago sometimes up to 1/2 off the original price. Hope this helps.I need to find out how to get cheap hotels downtown CHICAGO!?
you can use cheap hotels downtown CHICAGO on yahoo


you will find what you want





egypt lover


http://www.travelviaegypt.com/
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment