Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nashville hotels downtown?!?

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in Nashville, TN? I'm doing a girls weekend (age 25ish) down there and we don't know where to stay. Has anyone stayed at the Hutton? Are there restaurants nearby and how bad is the walk to the bar scene?Nashville hotels downtown?!?
I just wrote a travel article on my weekend in Nashville. We stayed in the Comfort Inn downtown. It was cheaper but clean and in a really good location. It is a close to the District, if you're into nightlife activities. Also, Centennial Park downtown is great, the Hermitage is perfect if you are into history, and then there is a winery just outside of Nashville. Check out my article for details and pics. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>Nashville hotels downtown?!?
You could go to Trip Advisor and find hotel reviews for places to stay in Nashville and the Nashville Metropolitan Area. I find this website helpful because it gives you honest opinions and viewpoints from past travelers on their experiences at hotels they have visited in the past.
My wife %26amp; I have been there several times and stay at the Hilton Suites downtown. It's within walking distance to all the major tourist and party places. The rooms were great and prices were well in line.





If your group are steak eaters, go to The Stockyard. It's one of the top steak houses in the entire country, and they'll even come pick you up, and then take you back to your hotel.
Not sure where in the ATL Nashville is.. Is it a street or a borough near the Omni? Or over by the Fulton County Stadium? I was there back in the 1980's but I think that the area has changed a little.
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment