Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am visiting Miami from September 28 - October I will be staying at the ardisson Hotel downtown Miami?

I need to know where is the best places to shop for women and children clothes, and the best way to travel around is it by taxi or by public transport how expensive is taxi and how can I get to a Target, Walmart and Kmart I want to go to 3 storesI am visiting Miami from September 28 - October I will be staying at the ardisson Hotel downtown Miami?
There are two Radisson's in Miami: One downtown %26amp; one Southwest of the Airport. There's a Wal Mart a couple of miles north of the Radisson out West. Just off SR 826. There's also a Target in the opposite direction, off SR 826 on Bird Rd. The K-Mart's are not worth wasting your time looking for. Just do a store search in Yahoo under each name %26amp; you'll get a map with all the listings.I am visiting Miami from September 28 - October I will be staying at the ardisson Hotel downtown Miami?
I went to South Miami Beach, Florida this summer and it was a lot of fun. I can tell you that taxis are fairly expensive (.69 per mile, I think and they charge you for waiting time, too). I did not see many buses other than tour buses, but I think you would be much better off to rent a car, buy a Florida map before you leave, and then do an online search by city for the stores you want to visit. Miami has many upscale stores with cute clothes, but if you look in the phone directory once you get there and you have a map, you should be able to find some inexpensive stores. When we were in Miami in August, I don't remember seeing any of the ones you mentioned, although they probably have them. You might be better off buying the clothes you want from those three stores before you leave because there is a lot to see and do in Miami. Believe me, I didn't see many inexpensive things in a tourist town like Miami, but good luck to you and have fun.
ok well i live in miami and im gonna tell you the best place to stay is a hotel around south beach or surfside- bal harbour cause if you wanna shop the best place is lincoln road or aventura mall and tati is really expensive to go anywhere from downtown- plus theres nothing in downtown- unless you want to go to bayside which is close and cheap and you can buy lots of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment